I try to let my
shine every day.
I am Cassia
Live independently with a little extra help…
Assisted Living at Moose Lake Village
We extend our welcome to you like only small town people can!
Assisted living at Moose Lake Village provides the extra help you need to maintain your independence. You’ll enjoy your private apartment with private bath, full of comforts and amenities to make you feel right at home. Plus you can leave the day-to-day chores to us and spend time with your interests and the people you love!
Moose Lake Village offers two assisted living environments. Our studio apartments are connected to our health center and Mercy Hospital. A short walk away, we offer three “house” settings where ten suites surround a large central living and dining area.
Sunlit spaces, familiar faces
Three delicious meals are made available each day and served in our dining rooms. You can enjoy good conversation or catching up on the news of the day at coffee time with delightful treats every afternoon. Join in games, cards or a creative arts class. Meet friends in our relaxing lounges, sunrooms or outdoors on the patios when the weather is nice. Located in the Health Center, the beauty salon/barber can help you look your best. Daily exercise classes can help you feel your best, too!
Amenities, Services and Health Care
You’ll find abundant conveniences and services with gracious hospitality at Moose Lake Village assisted living. Health care services are tailored for you and delivered right in the privacy of your suite.
Amenities & services
- Three delicious meals available each day, along with afternoon coffee and treats
- Private suite to furnish as you wish
- Private bath with walk-in shower and safety bars
- Oak cabinetry in bathroom
- Windows with mini-blinds provided
- Handicap accessible
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Wireless internet throughout the building
- Expanded cable television
- In-floor heating and air conditioning
- Property tax and all utilities (except landline phone)
- Activities for every interest, arranged by our life enrichment staff
- Alert system personal pendant for each resident
- Our chaplain is available for residents, families and staff
- Area pastors visit our community
- Scheduled bus transportation for appointments, shopping and church services
- Initial assessment and development of individualized plan of care by a registered nurse for all residents
- Nurse coordination and communication to family members, physicians, therapists and pharmacy
- Maintenance of clinical health records and physician orders
- Assistance with health emergencies
- Personal care staff on site 24 hours each day
- Registered nurse on call 24 hours each day
Additional services available
Tailored care based on nurse assessment to determine services most beneficial for you
- Medication management
- Morning and evening cares
- Shower assistance
- Catheter care
- Eye drop and care assistance
- Coumadin management
- Glucose monitoring
- Oxygen, nebulizer, CPAP management
- Escort services
- Personal laundry
- I am Okay safety checks at each meal
As part of the continuum of care at Moose Lake Village, rehabilitation therapies, skilled nursing memory care and long-term care are available at our Health Center.
Choices in spacious floor plans
“…a small town family feel and they really care about their residents!”